This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.


Environmental Complaints

The Health District can address some complaints about public health issues, but individuals who live in a city or municipality should first check with their city or municipality government to see if their complaint can be addressed. For code enforcement issues please see the list of numbers below for cities and municipalities. Additional numbers for resources in Temple and Killeen can be found below. 

In addition, concerns within private residences cannot be investigated by the health district. We do not have authority to enter private homes and inspect or regulate them. If you have issues with mold you may contact somone to do an assessment in your home to determine if mold exists and if it is a health risk. For information on where to find a professional you may search on the Texas DSHS webiste. The license search can be utilized to Search Licenses for Mold Assessment and Remediation Companies by City or County. The Frequently Asked Questions page has information pertaining to the Mold program, but most of the time the Mold in Rental Housing portion is the best resource for those who are experiencing mold difficulties in their homes.

Code Enforcement 

  • City of Temple – Code Compliance- 254-298-5670
  • City of Belton- Main Line- 254-933-5800
  • City of Killeen- Code Enforcement- 254-501-7608
  • City of Harker Heights- Code Enforcement- 254-953-5648
  • City of Morgan’s Point- Main Line- 254-780-1334
  • City of Holland- Main Line- 254-657-8161
  • Village of Salado-254-947-5060
  • Little River-Academy- 254-982-4248
  • City of Troy- Main Line-254-938-2505
  • City of Rogers- Main Line- 254-642-3312
Temple Resources

  • Temple Community Clinic 254-771-3374
  • Food Stamp/Medicaid- 254-778-6751
  • Temple Help Center- 254-770-6842
Killeen Resources

  • Killeen Community Clinic- 254-618-4211
  • Food Stamp/Medicaid- 254-519-7500
  • Killeen Help Center- 254-519-3360