This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.


city vendor fees

Mobile Food Unit Vendor/Peddler’s Permits

City of Temple – (254) 298-5700
City Secretary

City of Killeen - (254) 501-8830
Police Department
$25/per person/ per year, cash only
Tax ID, Current Bell County Permit, and CFM/FHC required

City of Harker Heights - (254) 953-5600
Building Permits
$25 Business Registration (one-time fee)
Fire Depart. Inspection annually

Village of Salado – (254) 947-5060
Vendor Application
$50/3 day permit

City of Belton - (254) 933-5800
Vendor Application
Fire Depart. Insp. every 6 months

City of Nolanville - (254) 698-6335
Vendor Application

City of Troy (254) 938-2505
Solicitor’s Permit